Monday, October 6, 2014

Sisters Gathering - Kak Cha Birthday 03-10-2014


DATE : 03-10-2014 FRIDAY
EVENT : KAK CHA BIRTHDAY
VEMUE : SNOW CITY/LA MARELLE CAFE/REX THEATRE

SNOW CITY
In the beginning everyone was not really keen to enter Snow City as they had bad past experience with regards to the outfit and gloves provided that time. But I assured them it was OK and we entered!!! it was awesomely cold and my nose and cheeks felt numb after 15min in the 'ice box". WHy ice box??? cos it is small...

La Marelle Cafe

I fell in love with this place at first sight.. why???
Colour combi of pink and blue make it so attractive plus all the merchandise they carry are all SUPER awesome and cute. The environment is relaxed and they serve delicious olio spagetti with yummy cakes to try.
SCREAM!!! NASI TANGAS MOVIE
I will not advise weak at heart to watch in the theatre too much suspends moments
You will end up screaming like me and hiding your faces like my sisters.. hahahaha
At least now I want is nasi kangkang... no good yeah 

Kak Cha with her present 
last but not least here is a post of my dear sis in law with her cake and present Solvil et Titus watch. hope she like it and looking forward to our next meet and birthday celebration.

ME - thank you 







No comments: